WARRANTY & REFUND
This Limited Warranty applies to the products sold by Amrobt Technology Co. Ltd (“Amrobt”). Amrobt’s warranty obligations are to the original purchaser (“you”) only. This Limited Warranty cannot be assigned or transferred. This Limited Warranty is limited to the terms set forth below.
Important Reminder: Amrobt is currently only sold on the Amrobt Website and Amazon Stores. We are not responsible for products purchased from any other channels.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
2. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs. In cases where the item is purchased from a third party, and the third party warranty & returns policy offers a more extended return period, the third party warranty takes precedence.
We accept the return of products. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 7 business days.
(1)Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the below requirements:
a. We do not accept returns or exchanges on Amrobt products purchased or received from any location other than Amrobt.
b. We reserve the right to refuse a refund/exchange if the items have any signs of wear, misuse, or damage. For damaged items received please email us at [email protected] and we will issue a tag for the return.
c. To ensure we receive your return/exchange please request a tracking number from your shipper. We are not responsible for lost returns/exchanges.
(2)Amrobt is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of the Product(s). You are responsible for
a.proper use of our Product;
b.routine preventative maintenance and
c.following proper product handling recommendations provided in our instructions manual, quick start guide, and on our website.
(3) For damaged packages please call UPS immediately at 1-800-PICKUPS to ﬁle a damage claim. They will send us the claim information in about 7-10 days. Once the claim information is received we will send you a replacement or refund.
(4) No other guarantees – Amrobt Technology Co. Ltd. does not guarantee that the functions contained in Amrobt products will meet your requirements. You are responsible for all risks related to the quality and performance of Amrobt products. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Amrobt Technology Co. Ltd and its subsidiaries
3. Late or missing refunds If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the above regulations or any other questions, please feel free to E-mail us
Phone: （+086) 0755 23763539
Live Chat： Click the Blue Button by Login Your Facebook Messenger
Effective date: 5/6/2020
We amrobt.co including all subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. Our goal is to provide you with a positive experience on our website www.amrobt.com, while at the same time keeping your Personal Information secure.
What Information Do We Collect
Information Provided by Users
You provide your email or log in for a third-party account (like Google), to create an online or application account or subscribe to our communications. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number, and email address.
When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the service, including information about the Amrobt products you own and your contact information, so that we can provide customer support.
Amrobt also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally, analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt-out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt-out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads
Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our products, such as: the operations performed; the time, frequency, and duration of your activities in the service; the features used; the time period when you connect the product to the application The time of the last connection.
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile.
• We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
How We Use Information
The information we promise to collect is used only in the following ways:
• To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
• Our service: We operate and provide services, including providing customer support and improving, repairing, and customizing the Services. We use your information to understand how people use and to evaluate and improve the Services. Furthermore, we use your information to research, develop, and test new services, Products, and features, as well as perform troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
• Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
• Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your ThirdParty Account privacy settings appropriately.
How is this information shared?
• Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
• Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
• Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you manage(change) information（Account)
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information:
• Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
• Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
• Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your Personal Information by sending the request by email to [email protected]
Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent, the functionality of your Account, Products, and Services may be affected, like loss of access or use of your Account, and more
• Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Website. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Website; • Analytical cookies enable Amrobt to identify and understand how visitors browse the website and improve the website, thereby providing customers with better services;
• Functional cookie, when you return to the website, we will use it to identify you.
All changes are effective immediately when we post them, as dated above, and apply to the Services thereafter.
How to Contact Us
So please make sure you understand them before placing your order.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully：
By accessing and / or using the website, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are otherwise legally qualified to conclude and conclude contracts in accordance with applicable law. If you use this website on behalf of a business entity, you further declare and warrant that you are authorized to act and sign contracts on behalf of the business entity.
3. About Purchase & Payment
If you purchase a product through the website, you need to provide your billing and shipping information and information about your credit or debit card so that we can charge you fees related to the purchase. You declare and guarantee that you are the authorized account holder of all payment cards submitted through the website, and confirm and agree that Amrobt has the right to charge your payment card for product fees and all taxes, freight and handling fees.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased on the website, you can return the original packaged product to Amrobt within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us
4. License to Use Website
All users can only use this website for their own or internal purposes.
You must not:
● Republish material from the Website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
● Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
● Republish material from the Website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
● Show any material from the website in public
● Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose
5. About Assumption of Risk
You knowingly and freely assume all risk when using the Website. You, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, and your heirs, voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Amrobt and its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, consultants, representatives, sublicensees, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, and related entities, including Amrobt from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, emotional distress, loss of privacy, or other damages or harm, whether to you or to third parties, that may result from your use of the Website.
6. Prohibited Conduct
Each user agrees not to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networksused by Amrobt and / or any other user, nor attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
Without Amrobt’s express written consent, you may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including but not limited to crawling, data mining, data extraction, and data collection) on or with this website.
7. User Account
To access and use certain parts of the Website, you may be asked to create a user account, and to provide information that personally identifies you. You represent and warrant that all user information you provide in connection with your Account and your use of the Website is current, complete, and accurate, and you agree that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy by updating your personal profile. You agree that you will not submit any fake content to willfully and credibly impersonate another person, whether actual or fictitious. If Amrobt believes in its sole discretion that the
You may be asked to provide a username, password and other information to protect your account. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password. You must not use the username or password of any other person, nor share your username and password, nor evade any unauthorized authentication mechanism that requires you to enter a username, password or any other information in order to obtain Authorized access. You agree to notify Amrobt immediately after unauthorized use of your account. Amrobt will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of others using your account without the knowledge or knowledge of others. At the same time, you may be liable for any losses suffered by Amrobt as a result of others using your account.
8. Limitation of Liability
● You agree to bear the risk of using this website. For any loss or damage caused by your visit and / or use of this website, including but not limited to any of your computers, mobile devices, including but not limited to tablets and / or smartphones or data. The website may contain errors, errors, problems or other limitations.
● Amrobrt.co can provide users with access to any content, products or services provided by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of links, pictures, or other forms) on thirdparty websites. Before using these pages to obtain information about the terms and conditions of these websites, please read the terms and / or privacy policies of these pages carefully. Amrobt cannot control the websites of third parties or monitor these websites, and Amrobt is not responsible for any websites or content, products or services provided on it.
● Some content of amrobt.co is provided or published by third parties. Amrobt is not the author of third-party content, whether it is provided by anonymous users or registered users. Each third-party content is the sole responsibility of the party providing the content. Amrobt is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, legality or authenticity of the content of the third party, nor is it responsible for users related to the trust of the third party. In addition, Amrobt is not responsible for the behavior of the user on the website, nor is it responsible for anyone related to any damage caused by the user’s behavior.